In every household, a water fountain is a great option for beautifying the space. It is a great option that can be obtained for serving different purposes. As per Vastu Shashtra, these things have several health advantages that no one can ignore. After placing a designer fountain in your house, you can bring positivity and attraction toward home.
In general, water fountains at home can help everyone to attract wealth and money. Whether it is your living room or hall, a water element always brings positive vibes into the environment. In this way, users can pay attention to the beauty and gorgeousness of these things.
As per Vastu Shashtra and Feng Shui, flowing water helps to eliminate negativity from the house. It symbolizes the flow of love, happiness, truth, and money. That’s why; they become most important for bringing good luck, positive vibes, and attractiveness. By installing a water fountain at your home, you can improve the beauty of the house and brings peace. In this way, you can bring a joyful and peaceful atmosphere to the premises!
What is the Right Placement of the Garden Water Fountain as per Vastu Shashtra?
Generally, these fountains for home always focus on the direction. Before placing them, it is very important to know the right placement outside as well as inside the house. By placing these items in the right corner, all positive energies will begin flowing inside the house. Have a look at some well-known directions:
- North – It is the best place to install such decorative things as per Vastu Shashtra. In this direction, you can create an awesome and good-looking environment.
- Northeast and East – Both of these directions are also unique and auspicious for installing such items in the garden area. At this point, you can bring the flow of money and wealth direct to the household.
- South, West, and Southeast – These directions are not suitable for placing any decorative items. By doing the same, you can create problems for family members and friends. So, make sure not to choose these directions as they bring negative vibes.
Things to Remember While Placing Garden Water Fountain as per Vastu Shashtra!
- Make sure to install a fountain near the main gate or entrance of the house. In this way, it helps to eliminate negative vibes from the entire adobe.
- It is very important to choose the right direction for placing these decorative items. It helps to capture the correct points at the entrance.
- It is important to maintain the water flow continuously and there should not be any barrier or restriction.
- It is best to clean or refill water continuously to keep away grime, dirt, and algae from its root.
- Make sure to clean it regularly so that it can provide an awesome appearance anywhere.
What are the Different Types of Water Fountains for Gardens?
Indeed, these attractive pieces can positively impact the income of the entire family if kept under the correction position. Water elements like “jal tatva” provide a tranquil atmosphere to obtain maximum outcomes. Before buying them, it is essential to have a look at different types of these pieces:
- Tiered – It is a great choice that comes with a classic that looks very pretty and outstanding. In this type of fountain, you can find out 3 or more plates of distinctive sizes, and all of them are stacked in a tier. Then, water starts to pump from the top layer to the other ones and then settles into the pond.
- Japanese – It is more beautiful that can hold the importance of Japanese culture and create a unique look in the garden area. Because of its elegant design, this element provides a sense of calmness and peace anytime.
- Cascading – It is the same as tiered as it cascades water flow from the top layer to the second then the third and more. Usually, it cascades water downwards and each level gets bigger till you reach the largest basin at the bottom.
- Wall – These are furnished pieces that come in distinctive designs and can be mounted on the wall. By installing these fountains, people can’t stop complimenting themselves by looking at these designable pieces.
- Tabletop – If you are looking for indoor purposes then tabletop is not a bad idea. However, it looks and does not require lots of space. That’s why; it is more convenient than the others because you can carry them from one place to another. Even, you can also find out these items in different materials and provide exogenous impact.
Some Important Tips for Buying Water Fountains for Households!
- Select a unique design that looks distinctive from the decoration of your adobe.
- Make sure to read the benefits of having such fountains as per Vastu Shashtra.
- Several pieces work based on batteries. Hence, it is advised to choose one that uses a power supply.
- Before making a purchase, ensure the wire of these items should be long so that it can reach the electrical outlet.
How to Purchase Designer Water Fountain for a Garden at a Reasonable Price?
It is very simple to make an order for these pieces because WallMantra is available to give ample accessories in your budget. Here, you can get desirable cushions, pillow covers, bed sheets, clocks, mirrors, shelves, rugs, carpets, blankets, frame sets, photo frames, etc.